Matt Casey, Bona BCCP Development Manager, to Offer Brand Strategy Insights
in Expo Educations Session; 100-Year Anniversary Power Drive™ Showcased
Englewood, Colo., April 26, 2019 – –Bona US, the world leader in hardwood floor installation, renovation and maintenance since 1919, today announced its product line-up for the 2019 National Wood Flooring Association Expo which will be held in Ft. Worth, TX, May 1-3, 2019.
In addition to showcasing its full system of coatings, adhesives, machines, abrasives and floor care, Bona will feature its new adhesive products, Bona® R540 and Bona R880™, as well as the new Bona Power Drive™ accessories. Bona will also display a limited edition 100-Year Anniversary Bona Power Drive which commemorates the company’s 100-year anniversary this year. As part of the NWFA Expo Education sessions, Bona Certified Craftsman Program (BCCP) Development Manager, Matt Casey, will offer marketing insights and best practices on May 2 at 8:45 a.m.
“As our industry continues to grow and evolve the NWFA Expo offers an ideal platform to come together and share our collective experiences in creating success,” said Matt Casey, BCCP Development Manager. “This session will highlight proven marketing tactics to grow your company awareness and customer loyalty.”
At the NWFA Expo Bona will feature new products as well as an opportunity to experience the full Bona System including:
- New Bona adhesives -- Bona R880™ innovated for vertical surfaces and Bona R540 moisture barrier and primer
- Bona Mega ONE™, the newest addition to the Bona waterborne finish family, a clear, waterborne one-component finish that is easy to use, provides high build for superior protection and offers a full cure time of five days
- The Bona Power Drive™ and accessories that allow contractors to create unique and custom looks (special limited-edition 100-Year Bona Power Drive also available)
- Bona Craft Oil® 2K a natural penetrating oil with high performance, versatility and stunning design aesthetic
- Bona DriFast® Stain Collection that includes 26 unique colors and unlimited blend options, to create the perfect color for any hardwood floor. With better coverage than others in the industry, Bona DriFast Stain is also easy to use and dries quickly.
Additionally, on Thursday, May 2 at 12:25 p.m., Bona will showcase the new moisture barrier/primer, Bona R540, as well as the new adhesive for vertical surfaces, Bona R880™, at the Expo’s Exhibitor Demonstration Theater #2. This 30-minute demonstration will highlight skills and techniques as well as the working properties of these new products.
At the NWFA Wood Flooring Expo Bona can be found at booth #1019.
About Bona US
Bona is an innovative, environmentally-conscious company dedicated to creating beautiful floors since 1919. Bona US, the North American subsidiary of BonaAB in Malmö, Sweden, manufactures and distributes floor care and home cleaning products. The first in the industry to offer a full system of waterborne hardwood floor finishing and floor care products certified for indoor air quality by GREENGUARD, Bona products can be found throughout the U.S. and Canada. From residue-free hardwood floor cleaners to a beautiful array of stains and high durability finishes, consumers, distributors and contractors trust Bona. For more information, please contact Bona US at (800) 872-5515 or www.bona.com.
# # #