Join us in Chesterfield, Missouri at the NWFA Training Facility as we present the SMA Stair Academy's Stair Balustrade instructional class. This class is focused on teaching post-to-post and over-the-post handrail theory, skills, and basic installation practices. The fixtures, materials, and instructional workbook required for hands-on balustrade installation training are provided to each student.
- 3-Day, Hands-On Course
- Balustrade Theory with Calculations and Layouts
- Newel, Baluster, and Handrail Placement
- Over-the-Post and Post-to-Post Techniques
- Cable, Iron, and Wood In-Fill Styles
- Radius Level Balustrade Layouts
***Join us June 24-27, 2020 by registering for the class on our website at stairways.org! ***