The UFO Orbital Buffer Attachment
45 pound geared orbital sands faster without swirl marks.
Adds orbital action and dust containment to your buffer.
Uses standard 16 screens & abrasives
Patented Orbital Attachment
- 13.7 dia, 5 high, 42lbs (without accessories)
- Uses a 16 MightyLOC brush driver on the bottom to drive maintenance pad and abrasives.
- All Aluminum Housing Construction
- Uses Standard clutch driver to mount on most popular buffers (Clarke, Alto, Ceno, Mastercraft, Mercury, General, Powerflite and more).
- The dust pipe is used as an anchor for the housing and must be used to enable orbital action.
- Operates with any shop vac/commercial style vacuum (standard 1 1/2 vacuum pipe).
- Unit has 9 sealed bearings, 5 hardened steel gears, and almost 100 total parts.
- Built in slip clutch
- Long life gears and double sealed bearings
What is the UFO?
It's an attachment that goes on a regular 1 1/2 hp 175 RPM buffer and turns it into the fastest sanding orbital sander. It can be removed for ease of transport or to use the buffer with a standard pad driver.
Website information available here for the UFO
Spin Coater by US Sander
Continually Buff on Stain
-Constantly buff on stain without stopping
-Stain injects from the center of the pad
-Does not splash
-Precisely meter stain on floor with trigger valve
-No need to hand rub after
-Quick attach patented carpet lok center ring
-Complete kit attaches to any standard buffer
-Easy no tool disassembly for cleaning
-Fast 3 minute clean up with spray cleaners
-All brackets and valves easily install on any handle
-Valve disassembles easily for weekly cleaning
-1.5 quart capacity, two containers included
-16 inch Driver, two 16 inch patented carpet applicators included
CLICK FOR Spin Coater website information