White Oaks' natural beauty is best revealed when our family sawmill mills the entire log into planks, like we used to do it. Cutting planks from the top down through the center until only the sawdust is left demonstrates the tree's true character when we are able to see it from the inside out. This sawing method was past aside many generations ago in favor of higher yields on the dollar, instead of the stump. But we didn't forget and we know you'll be proud walking on White Oaks showing their mature strong character.
- With light-colored sapwood and light to dark brown heartwood, white oak is mostly straight-grained with a medium to coarse texture. It is a hard and heavy wood with medium bending and crushing strength and a natural durability that makes it resistant to decay.
- REAL TENNESSEE HARDWOOD
- SUSTAINABLY HARVESTED: All of the hardwoods are harvested from local multi generational family farms.
- CRAFTED IN TN, LIVED ON EVERYWHERE: There is a reason Jack's Whiskey is made in Tennessee and coveted the world over. It takes the finest hardwood to craft good whiskey and great plank floors.
- LONG LENGTHS: TN Plank doesn't come in pieces like other flooring. It comes in planks. Long ones.
- OUR FLOORS ARE PERMANENT: Don't live everyday on a replaceable floor. Our floors are solid unfinished hardwood meant to last for generations and continually be transformed to match the style of whichever generation is living on them.