Thursday, July 8 and Friday, July 9
Join your colleagues and participate in a variety of educational sessions. This year's educational sessions genuinely have something for everyone. Lectures are designed to help you hone technical skills, grow your business, stay ahead of market trends, ensure best practices are met on job sites, and more.
These sessions will include a mix of traditional speakers lecturing on a topic as well as panel discussions facilitated by an industry expert.
Expo education sessions that take place on Thursday, July 8, and Friday, July 9 are included in your registration fee.
Each participant will receive one CCU per session (up to six).
View Complete Show Schedule Here
Wednesday, July 7 from 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The Pre-Expo Symposium offers 8 CCU credits and will focus on science as it relates to the wood flooring industry, especially at the Inspector level. Includes three two-hour-long sessions and lunch.
● The Science of Field Testing - Conducting a thorough inspection involves a variety of field tests to determine issue causes. Learn which tests to perform for specific issues, tips for how to conduct the tests most efficiently, and how to use moisture meters properly for best results.
● The Science of Laboratory Testing - Using qualified laboratories to conduct ASTM tests can ensure a thorough inspection. Learn about tests for physical/coating properties, moisture control, dimensional change, environmental performance, and regulatory compliance, including EPA & CARB.
● Mind the Gap(s): How, When, and Why to Apply Dimensional Change Coefficients - Changing moisture content causes dimensional movement in wood products, including flooring. Learn about dimensional change coefficients and laboratory measurements of board width over a range of moisture contents for solid wood flooring.
ICRI Concrete Slab Moisture Testing (CSMT) Program
Stand out from the crowd and gain fundamental education or full certification as a concrete slab moisture testing technician through ICRI’s Concrete Slab Moisture Testing (CSMT) Program. In addition to improving your understanding of what slab moisture tests actually measure and what the test results mean, certified individuals provide a higher level of confidence in the test results that are critical in the flooring pre-installation decision-making process or post-failure forensic investigation.
The CSMT program consists of two (2) course options:
- Education Course - offering you fundamental education in concrete slab moisture testing.
- Certification Course - offering you full certification as a concrete slab moisture testing technician.
Click here to view session descriptions and for more information about the CSMT Program, please contact Dale Regnier, ICRI Program Director at 651-290-6278 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.