What Does the Machine Do?
The Cameron Rack & Stack creates accurate nested flooring bundles. Graders feed random lengths of material into one end of the machine, and the Rack & Stack releases a consistent, nested bundle of flooring out the opposite end. Most importantly, it creates bundles the exact square footage you want to sell, increasing your profits by up to 2.5%. A 2.5% yield savings equates to one extra bundle for every 40 you ship!
What does the software do?
Cameron software is written and supported at our factory in Poughkeepsie, NY. This enables us to provide our customers with updates, changes, and upgrades quickly and often at no charge. In house programmers allow us to react to our customer’s needs rapidly. The software is intuitive, easy to understand.
The Cameron Automation Rack & Stack Software:
- Designs bundles that meet the needs of your customers.
- Measures each and every board so you have all incoming and outgoing data.
- Controls shorts in each bundle by changing software parameters.
- Prints bundle labels (optional).
- Generates reports that include:
- Bundles produced
- Square feet
- Boards processed and more